LA PROMESA EARLY LEARNING CENTER GOVERNANCE COUNCIL
||Member/Parent Rep./Audit Committee
La Promesa Early Learning Center Governance Council
As per Section 22-5-4, NMSA 1978, governance council members are responsible for:
- developing educational policies
- employing a local superintendent
- reviewing and approving the school budget
- acquiring, leasing and disposing of property
- contract for the expenditure of money according to the Provisions of the NM Procurement Code
For more information regarding governance council candidacy, including rights, powers, and responsibilities, please visit http://www.nmsba.org/14CandidateManual3.pdf.
If you are interested in being an important member of the LPELC family, please consider becoming a Governance Council member. Prospective members should send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.